Click2SciencePD strives to make our professional development resources widely available to improve the quality of out-of-school time programming. With that goal in mind, Click2Science hereby grants users access to utilize Click2ComputerScience resources, for personal or educational purposes, in order to:
- Download Click2ComputerScience resources for your own use on your personal device;
- Include Click2ComputerScience resources in a presentation for professional development at a conference or workshop (please list the sources as follows: “Originally published (insert publication date) © Click2ComputerScience.org; University of Nebraska–Lincoln”);
- Print pages from Click2ComputerScience resources for nonprofit and educational uses so long as you include Click2ComputerScience’s logo and/or copyright notice and any other credit, byline, and copyright notice attributable to specific content on each one of the Click2ComputerScience pages you print and distribute (please list the sources as follows: “Originally published (insert publication date) © Click2ComputerScience.org; University of Nebraska–Lincoln”); or
- Link to Click2ComputerScience.org or Click2ComputerScience resources on any kind of free web-based content including sites, blogs, e-textbooks, and online courses, so long as all forms of display including links and embeds, are accompanied by a prominent source link back to Click2ComputerScience.org.
For clarity, you acknowledge that you shall acquire no other rights or licenses to any Click2ComputerScience or Click2SciencePD resources unless specifically and expressly granted by Click2Science in writing.
Uses Requiring Additional License
For any other copying, publishing, distribution, or modification of Click2ComputerScience resources that are note set forth above, please contact us directly at Click2SciencePD@unl.edu. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you are required to obtain an additional license for:
- Hosting Click2ComputerScience resources on a server for redistribution;
- Modifying Click2ComputerScience resources for redistribution or making derivative works of any Click2ComputerScience resources;
- Using Click2ComputerScience resources in connection with a published product (e.g., a book, magazine, film, video, or television program or audio/visual representation); or
- Link to Click2ComputerScience resources on any kind of web-based content for which users pay a fee or subscription.
Except as expressly permitted under these terms, you agree not to, nor will you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit) to:
- Rent, lease, loan, or sell access to Click2ComputerScience resources;
- Programmatically or manually remove or reformat page elements including the Click2ComputerScience or Click2SciencePD logos, page header, and page footer from content
- Host or publish copies of our content or all or part of our website without attribution; or
- Delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on Click2ComputerScience resources.